12 Last Minute Ideas for Easter
Here are some last minute ideas for Easter.
1. Buy a bunch of tulips and put them in a vase for the dining room table. Tulips say Spring!
2. Have an egg dyeing party. We have one every year. Interested to know how to do one? Hostess with the Mostess has some cute ideas. Need to know how to make the perfect hard boiled egg? Simply Recipes has the answer.
3. Did you see these egg shell votives? Cute for the dining table. These take no time to make from Martha Stewart.
4. Print and cut out butterflies to put on Easter eggs after dyeing them.
5. Instead of jelly beans and cake, try chocolate covered fruit instead for dessert. Nothing is nicer than chocolate covered strawberries. It’s easier and better for you!
6. Stuff plastic eggs with candy or make “resurrection eggs” like Bethany at Life Unexpected or the Domesticated Princess.
7. Want to make Easter baskets without the sweet treats? Check out The Life of Lulubelle blog.
8. Or how about not making an Easter “basket” at all. Parent Teach Play lists alternatives to the traditional “basket”.
9. Martha Stewart has the CUTEST Easter balloons.
10. Take your family to church.
11. Have a brunch. There’s a wonderful menu at the Food Network.
12. Take a walk in a local park or go to the zoo (we are lucky enough to have a zoo nearby here in Connecticut).
I hope you liked these little last minute ideas...
Fun in Functional Party
Two Yellow Birds Deccor
My Romantic Home
Busy Bee Party
My Turn for Us
Hookin Up with Hoh
Hi there and WELCOME! So happy that you came by to visit. I'm Linda.
My sister, Carol, and I have a super creative family (my nephew even makes cabin furniture) and I try to log it all
right here on Crafts a la Mode by Two Succulent Sisters.
I’m so looking forward to having you join us on our quest to learn new crafts and anything DIY for the home and would love
to have you join our community by subscribing via email or RSS feed.
Follow by EMAIL or follow by RSS Feed