Tex Mex Cupcakes!
I've made Tiny Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes and Lasagna Cupcakes, now I've cooked up
another cupcake meal... YAY!
I serve it with a little hot sauce and a garden salad.
What You Need
1lb ground beef
1 cup onion finely chopped
1 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese mix
8 oz can of green chili
8 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 pkg of taco seasoning mix
2 pkgs of Pillsbury biscuits
cooking spray- I use olive oil cooking spray
*Fresh veggies are always better to use, but if I worked all night, I will use the canned version. Thankfully, my family doesn't mind. :)
Easy Directions that even a sleep deprived night shift nurse can follow..
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook the ground beef and onion on medium until it's nicely browned then turn down heat to a simmer.
3. Add the seasoning mix, tomatoes & green chili to your and continue to simmer until heated through.
4. Spray your cupcake pan and place a biscuit into each cup.
5. Mix the cheddar cheese in with the beef.
6. Spoon the mixture into your biscuits. I load it up. The cheese helps the meat stay together.
7. Bake for 15-20mins until biscuits are a golden brown.
Don't these look good? Hope you like them! We did!
Thanks for viewing, my friends... Love having you visit!!
WELCOME! I’m so happy that you came by to visit. I'm Linda. My sister, Carol, and I have a super creative family (my nephew even makes cabin furniture) and I try to log it all right here on Two Succulent Sisters/Crafts a la Mode.
I’m so looking forward to having you join me on my quest to learn new things and would love to have you join our community by subscribing via email or RSS feed.
Follow by EMAIL or follow by RSS Feed.
Parties to Peruse, my friends...
Make the Scene Monday